I suggest you ...

Let the users make polls

Like on Facebook. Let the users create polls on their streams for people to vote on. It'll be an easy way to take mass requests or to find out what your fans really want.
Please make this happen.

303 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CCLocked shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DarkMistress89 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it's a great idea, some people would be more appealing to do selected things then others would, sexually speaking, (Or do I have the wrong concept of this argument?)

• Knottyfuckers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most use google forms but I'm sure they are anti sexworker so they get removed. Would be nice to have this feature but since we already know the most popular genres, it might not be worth implementing for staff. The usual way people have experimented with clip ideas has worked but polls would be cool as far as community interaction.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES, LET US VOTE.. I VOTE TO NEVER ALLOW A FAKE , V.R. IMAGE ON THIS SITE AGAIN! IS IT ONLY MY COMPUTER? CAN YOU GUYS SEE THAT ON 90% OF ALL VIDEOS THEY'RE NOT EVEN REAL PEOPLE, INSTEAD IT LOOKS LIKE THEY SHOULD BE ON A BURGER KING COMMERCIAL! WTF????

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree with this. Honestly polls can give performers a way to see what their audience likes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base